Framed print of my painting Glissando in Blue, printed on thick, durable, matte paper.
The matte frame is made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
Interesting movement throughout, interspersed between the side to side swing of the varying reds on the sides of the canvas.
The painting feels larger than its physical dimensions.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia